Monday, September 27, 2010

Integrating my Social Media

Well, I had actually already done this for my blog with YouTube and Cinch, so all I had to do was to update my CM Simple site.  I think I am going to have to utilize tables in my CM Simple site in order to make everything look better.  I was trying to avoid doing all of that but it looks like I will have to spend another few hours there dealing with it.  Integrating is always cool, so I really enjoyed this assignment.  It's nice to be able to add a video to YouTube and to not have to add it anywhere else, it is just automatically updated on my blog, my site, and in my classroom 2.0.  It makes things easier when you have a lot on your plate and in this class we do.  In order to integrate my blog I used widgets and in order to integrate my Cm Simple set I had to embed using HTML.  If you need help let me know and I would be glad to help you.  I am liking Cinch more and more, but I want to see what you guys use.  Maybe there is something even  better out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment