Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wordle me this...

I really enjoyed this exercise.  Focusing on key words forces you to examine the main points of topics.  And, this was a fun way to do that.  In that sense, this would be a wonderfully creative way for students to brainstorm any kind of topic, and then have something to publish from all of their effort, either in digital or print form. It could serve as a starting point for research, leaving a digital identification print along the way, of how the research began.

On a personal note, in order to complete this exercise, I really had to reflect on why I am in this Master's program.  The end result..? Well, I really began to take a serious look at the immediate future of technology. I am hoping that my degree will still be relevant in ten years, no, even five years from now. Still, I am very excited to be a part of it all ("it all" meaning the revolution of Web2.0 and what will be Web3.0 one day).  I realized that I am helping shape the world by my contributions to the web.  I am excited to have all of you in my class and to have D.I. as a professor. I am really looking forward to embracing the virtual world in any way I can.  I can't wait to start looking at some of the apps you guys have posted :)

Wordle: Who I am...


Wordle: embracing virutality...

Thanks, everyone, for taking a look! See ya' on the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment